Use of Site
We authorise you to view and download the materials at this Web site (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use.
Modification of Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms. You agree to review these Terms periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms.
Trademarks or Copyright
Trademarks used or displayed at this Site are trademarks of this site or its affiliates or third party owners. Nothing contained on this Site is to be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right of use of any such trademark without our prior written permission or such third party owner.
Refunds & waivers of remaining installment payments
A refund or waiver of remaining instalment payments will be applicable in the following circumstances:
• The course was cancelled by the College.
• The class day or time changes, preventing learner attendance
• Where a learner has paid a fee but is entitled to remission (awarding body costs may still apply).
• For courses with a duration of 5 weeks or less - the learner withdraws/cancels and provides written notice by email or letter at least 10 working days prior to the course start date
• Where a learner transfers from one course to another, the difference in course fees will be refunded/waivered where applicable. The learner will pay the difference should there be a higher fee.
• Where a complaint has been upheld in relation to the quality of the course.
Where a learner withdraws prior to, and including 3 weeks, of the course start date, a pro rata refund/fee waiver will be made based on actual attendance and a £50 Admin fees charged:
- Week 4 until end of Term 1; 50% course fee charged
- Withdrawal in Terms 2 and 3; 100% course fee charged
Refunds/fee waivers outside the above criteria will only be made at the discretion of the Principal and this will only be under exceptional circumstances.
The College will not provide a refund to an employer in the event that the learner leaves employment during the course; by agreeing to pay the learner’s fees it is considered the responsibility of the employer to recover the fees from the learner.