Kendal College is always looking for talented individuals to enhance its teaching and student support staff. If you have relevant industry experience and an interest in sharing it with our outstanding students, Kendal College would like to hear from you!
We are particularly looking for potential teaching staff in the following areas:
- Biological Sciences
- Business (Accountancy & Marketing)
- Construction (Plumbing, Joinery, Electrical Installation)
- Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical)
We are particularly looking for potential support staff in the following areas:
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Specialists
- Learning Assistants
- Exam Arrangements Assessors
- EBD Support Workers
If you wish to express your interest in working for us, please join our Talent Pool through the FE Jobs website.