If you decide that you would like to go ahead with an Apprenticeship and would like your vacancy advertising, we will send you a Job Vacancy Template to complete.
Once we have received this information we will advertise for you in a number of ways:
- National Apprenticeship Service website (gov.uk)
- Our Apprenticeship Vacancies page
- A link to your advert may also appear on national job searching website Indeed, as they regularly pull adverts from our website through onto theirs
- The jobs board within the college
- Promotion of your vacancy within the relevant departments and across school leavers who have applied to the college and are still looking for employment
You can choose whether you would like applicants to apply directly to you or apply via the gov.uk website and we will send the completed applications to you, for you to undertake your own selection.
We also strongly recommend that you also advertise your vacancy via your own methods as you would with any other vacancy to maximise its reach. You can direct any applicants from these adverts to the advert that we will create for you.