Offering apprenticeships gives employers the opportunity develop your workforce and to attract the best talent.
Our Apprenticeship Team are available to discuss apprenticeship training and answer any questions you have.
Contact them with any questions you may have on:
T: 01539 814616
Grow your own talent
Apprenticeships are a tried & tested way to recruit new talent and develop skills in the workplace.
Job specific training
Apprentices develop the knowledge and skills required by their specific job role, and training is tailored to the individual needs of your business.
A future workforce
Apprentices are able to progress through a pathway of intermediate and advanced training, to higher, degree and master's apprenticeships.
Quick Apprenticeship Facts:
- You can either hire a new employee or develop the skills of your current employees.
- Apprenticeships are open to anyone aged 16 and over (17 for health and social care programmes).
- Apprentices should receive at least the national minimum wage:
- Apprentices should be released for training for 20% of their time (this is paid).
- Apprentices receive regular monitoring and support from our dedicated and experienced team of assessors.
- More information can be found on the gov.uk website: